Little Jett.

I met Nicole and Tony this past September and was so excited when they asked me to do a hospital session when their little son was born. Words cannot even express the honor and joy of being invited into the hospital room to capture the first hours of life. And oh how my heart melted when I met Jett. He’s so so handsome, has gorgeous hair, the most beautiful eyes and is absolutely perfect. He was so content and wide awake most of the time, taking every ounce of his photo session in. Little Jett loves the camera!

You could just see the joy in Tony and Nicole’s eyes as they studied their new son; I can hardly think of any other way to describe it other than radiant love. Tony absolutely adores this little boy and I don’t know if there was a moment he wasn’t playing with him, holding his hands or just staring at him. Nicole (who looked amazing!) is totally in love with her little man! She smiled at him with such proudness, as the last 24 hours were starting to sink in. I love that these precious and irreplaceable moments were captured and will be treasured for years and years to come!!

Tony and Nicole, congratulations on your little man and welcome to the best ride of your life. Jett is incredibly adorable and I pray this new journey is filled with lots of laughter, great health, unending joy and most importantly, love beyond words.

7 Responses to Little Jett.
  1. Tony
    February 28, 2011 | 4:49 pm

These are amazing and your gonna make me cry all over again! It was great to have you there to capture it all and love every picture! Thanks again and EVERYONE should use you for new born pictures (and all otheer pictures as well :)!

2. Nicole
    February 28, 2011 | 5:55 pm

Maria, as I sit here with tears in my eyes, words can not express how much I love these pictures. You were able to capture the love and joy that Tony and I feel over the arrival of our son . These pictures are truely amazing and something that we will treasure the rest of our lives. Thank you!!

3. Abuelita - Grandma Price
    February 28, 2011 | 10:09 pm

Maria, Words can not express how I feel about those wonderful pictures you have given us, I am so thankful that you were able to capture not just how beautiful our precious Jett is but also the love and joy that Tony and Nicole felt, they were beaming with joy, something that you were able to capture it in your photos. Thank you so much and I look forward to many other great memories that you will be able to capture in years to come. Thanks

4. Tiffany Kramer
    March 1, 2011 | 9:19 pm

Precious πŸ™‚ Congratulations, may you have the best time of your lives! There are no words, just emotions…… cute, adorable, and just precious. Good luck you guys, Miss ya!!!!

Love, Tiffany….. and my Ritter Family!

5. Ron Remp
    March 2, 2011 | 8:55 am

CONGRATULATIONS!
    Mary Alice & I loved and enjoyed the beautiful pictures that Lordis forwarded.
    Tony, I know on the day that Jett was born I would not have to ask you, “how was your day”.
    Cheers!
    Ron & Mary Alice

6. Heather
    March 3, 2011 | 3:48 pm

Oh my goodness! You could not ask for a better photographer. She captured everything! Jett is so amazingly cute, adorable, precious, you name it he’s it πŸ™‚ You can see and feel the love in these pictures. I am extremely happy for you guys. You both are amazing people and will be even better parents. Love ya! I wish you guys NOTHING but the best in any and everything you because you deserve it!

7. PENNY and BILL
    March 4, 2011 | 1:14 pm

What a beautiful little guy for Grandma Lourdes and Grandpa Fred to love and nurture!! Get out the Babysitting Manual, as we’re sure you will both have responsibities during his growing-up years. Love and kisses to Jett, his Parents, Grandparents and Family.